We are currently looking for a strong Oracle E-Business Suite developer to join our software development team. Developers in our group work closely with our clients, are encouraged to use current technologies where applicable, and are responsible for full life-cycle development tasks. Attention to detail, demonstrated high level of independence and personal responsibility along with excellent communications skills are absolute requirements for this position.
As an Oracle EBS Developer, you will design and develop technical and functional solutions in and around Oracle E-Business Suite. This position is responsible for collaborating with management, supervisors and end users in order to understand the business requirements and processes that drive the analysis of sound technical solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, implement, document and support RICE components for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Develop integrated custom solutions per internal and external customer requirements
- Work on new projects, enhancements and provide production support
- Perform proper analysis of requirements and deliver high quality software components that fulfill business requirements
- Commitment to deliver quality software in a timely manner.
- Interaction with upper management and clients worldwide
- Perform technical project tasks independently
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Three or more years of professional experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Strong background with Oracle database technology using SQL and PL/SQL
- Solid functional / technical knowledge with Oracle ERP / Oracle Applications / Oracle EBS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people such as executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Extensive experience Oracle development tools like Forms, Reports, Discoverer, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Workflow Builder, SQL Developer etc.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision/direction and takes responsibility for work produced